Volunteer with Us!
Volunteering at CPR provides the opportunity to learn about pesticide reform in California, earn practical work experience, develop a wide range of skills and work with a group that is making real change on the ground!
To apply, please send us a recent resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us:
- Why you are interested in volunteering with CPR
- What issues you are specifically interested in working on (Healthy Schools, Safe Air for Everyone, Environmental Justice, pesticides and water, farmworker issues)
- What skills you have and what skills you would like to develop (research, writing, policy work, community organizing, media skills etc.)
- If you are fluent or highly proficient in any languages besides English
- What dates you are available
- How many hours you can work each week
There are no application deadlines – we accept volunteer applications on a rolling basis. Volunteers are unpaid, although CPR can cover public transportation costs for a daily commute in the San Francisco Bay Area. School credit can often be arranged.
Please send applications by email to pests [at] pesticidereform.org with “Volunteer Application” in the subject line or by regular mail to: